12.10.08

Tashlich, a Little Late

From stuck in the middle (east)


I finally did my tashlich yesterday, in the Jordan River. Insha'allah God will forgive me the delay because I did it basically in the PL. Not every day you get to throw your sins away in the Jordan.
Back to real life again for another week. I'm starting to get sick which is utterly unfun, I can't sleep (ever) - quelle desastre - and so am constantly exhausted, and I realized I should probably start doing SOME homework so I don't fail completely. Ahh, the daily bore that is real life. I guess the good news is that the worst thing going on in my life is the lack of sleep. Everything else is going along quite swimmingly, the Arabic is finally coming out and the comfort level with all that is increasing. Hamdl'allah.

No comments: